If you agree that the MLB season represents a marathon and not a sprint, then the last 15-16 games must represent the last 2.6 miles to the finish line. Unless you can expand your finishing kick over that kind of ...
- Eric O’Flaherty injury: Braves relief pitcher diagnosed with torn UCL
- Athletics activate Chris Young, DFA Daric Barton
- Astros notes: Altuve, Norris, Humber
- Tigers rumors: Detroit looking hard for bullpen help
- MLB scores and more: Price to DL, Venters can’t avoid Tommy John, Astros tab Express Jr. for president
- Joel Hanrahan injury update: Red Sox closer undergoes Tommy John surgery (UPDATE)